Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just two week and lots of planning...

I have arrived home safely... and as Michelle says, now the planning begins. Mom, Michelle, and I have been going to appointments like crazy, looking at dresses, reception venues, churches. I got a little overwhelmed the other day after it was dedicated to finding places, dresses, looking through magazines, and talking about details. I can understand how some people might say that planning a wedding is somewhat stressful. But the stress is waning as my team of expertise (Mom and Michelle) know the right questions to ask at each place. It helps too that my sweet fiance, Austin, is as patient and encouraging as possible on the phone, telling me everything is going to be just wonderful as I vent my concerns and ideas to him. I think that is a good sign that he will make a wonderful husband (sappy points to me!!!) I love them all.

No comments: