Sunday, August 19, 2007

Because my sister did...

Michelle is quite the trend setter since she has been married. She seems to find the best clothes and deals everywhere. And when she buys new clothes, I notice that I am getting behind the times. She's pretty much my personal shopper. I hardly shop for myself anymore. She is also my event planner. I don't know what I would do without her and my mom for this big party we are throwing next August (a.k.a. Austin and my wedding). Anywho, a while back when I met my family in Charlotte for my cousin's wedding, Michelle showed up with popular girl bangs, as I call them. I thought to myself that I wanted her popular girl bangs too, so I cut some for myself a few minutes before we were to leave for the wedding. Well, today they needed a trim, since I need to keep up this look, not to compete with my sis, but because the bangs make me feel cool like my sister. She is quite cool.
I am now back at school early for training to be an RA of 15 other girls. It should be a rip-roaring year. I'm hoping.

1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

Thanks Sis...your bangs are cute! How short did you go? Good (great contact at the site) and bad news (the dresses aren't available anymore) for the wedding, I'll call you tomorrow.