Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Have I mentioned I love to sing?

I am back at school participating in RA training. At the beginning of each day of the formal training, we get together to eat breakfast as a staff and then gather with the rest of the dorm staffs for a time of praise and worship. Well today, I just loved singing with the rest of the RAs and staff members. I get so excited for heaven when we all sing loud to our Creator. The beautiful harmonies I hear as I sing with such a group make me smile so big, as I think about God's incredibe creativity manifested in His people. And then to turn it around and give it back to Him as an offering, it's so neat. I love it. When people are so captivated by the beauty of acting as one voice in praise to our Maker, I get shivers. It's probably one of my favorite things about the Body of Christ.

1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

Keep practicing on earth, sis for the moments in Heaven when we can praise our Lord!