Friday, November 2, 2007

Girl's Weekend.

Today, my mom and sister are traveling from Ohio to visit me here at school! I cannot wait to see them. So far, I don't have many plans for our big weekend together, but to go see "No Reservations" at the theater on campus. Pretty-girly sounding, so very appropriate. Michelle has been conniving with my girlfriends... planning something I think, which is another reason for her visit. She doesn't mind that I know that she is planning something, but she won't tell me when or where or what exactly. But that is okay because I love surprises.
I think we shall make some banana or pumpkin bread. I made some earlier this week, and they were DEVOURED.
Maybe we'll do some Christmas Shopping. Santa Claus is coming to town... soon... so I better save my pennies. It is officially Christmas Music Season, or at least one of the girls in the dorm said so. No complaints here, I love to listen to the jingling bells and carols.

No comments: