Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Craig's list

My sister forwarded to me a link for some furniture, and that started me on the search for some cheap or free furniture for when Austin and I are married. There is some cool cheap stuff on that there craigslist.com... a lot of junk, kinda like a huge garage sale. But still, I think that we will be able to find some good deals eventually, if we keep our eyes open.

We had a great Thanksgiving break with Melanie, Andrew, and Samuel in Iowa. It was chilly there, as Austin and I predicted, but we were kept warm by delicious food, leftovers, lots of cake, and birthday celebrations as Samuel turned 1 on Sunday. It was a lot of fun to play Settlers, watch movies, take walks and pictures, and play with Sam. He's getting so big!

Now it's time for the last stretch of school before the end of the semester! Only 2 1/2 weeks left. HOORAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elise,

We just made our first craigs list purchase, a mattress and box spring for our guest room. It was only 3 months old, and a great price. big props to craig and his list.