Saturday, June 2, 2007

What a good May!

May was full of good things. I worked for my dad and made some money, which was such a God-thing as I accepted a nursing internship job far away from home that left me unemployed for the whole month of May. Thankfully, Dad's office was in need of help for just the month of May. Also during May, along with my family and Austin's family, I celebrated five birthdays: Michelle's (the 4th), Jeremy's (the 16th), Austin's (the 21st), Abram's (the 24th), and then my own (the 31st). It was a month of celebrating as also in May, I visited with Austin's family in Charleston for Aubrey's graduation from Medical School! While there, Austin and I became engaged: yet another thing to celebrate! Here are the promised photographs.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Beautiful! ... the pictures, the ring, you two. We're so excited!