Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Words

Today in my writing class, we analyzed the style of our writing--Sorting through each sentence, identifying subjects and verbs. I discovered that I am a boring writer. In one paragraph, I used the subject and verb "I was" nearly five times. Goodness me...

Some other words... "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Said Gabe. And Libby said, "YES, Of course!"

Friday night, she called my phone about five times, and Austin's phone twice. I knew it once we actually talked that she was going to share something BIG with me.

Here is the Happy Couple. She says Gabe is SOOOOO happy.





Here is her Beautiful RING... Way to go Gabe!


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Please tell Libby I say congratulations!!! I'm so excited for her. Marriage is a wonderful blessing and she's going to make a great wife.

MJUnderwood said...

YEAH for Libby and Gabe!!!

It's time to plan a wedding!