Monday, April 23, 2007

A night on the town and Finals Week

To follow up, Austin suprised me with a fabulous night last Thursday. He arrived at my door with a beautiful spring bouquet and a presents: a new Leeland CD and five panes of stained glass for me to work with... I was so excited. I've been carrying these flowers around my apartment so I can look at them wherever I sit.





Our first part of the adventure was a trip to a posh sushi restaurant in a town near Indy called Broad Ripple. We ordered three different rolls and enjoyed them all... I had talked to him once or twice about us going to get sushi together. The orange dots on the sushi was caviar... hmm...



Then we parked near downtown, walking to our next appointment... We walked around, I had no clue what we were doing next, and stopped at a horse and carriage. I giggled with surprise as Austin said "I have a reservation for Austin Rampey." It was such a beautiful night. We rode around the city. Austin gave me one more gift: a beautiful book that he made from birch bark, complete with poems he has written for me.
As we trotted around the city, he read the poems to me, and at the end of the book he told me that he loves me. It was so special.

It is now finals week at school. I made a fort under my roommate's unbunked bed last night after we pushed them together for our last few days in our room together... I fell asleep in my fort while studying for my finals.
I get to go home on Thursday!

No comments: