Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two Years

Tomorrow (the 19th), Austin and I celebrate two years of dating. We don't like to call it an anniversary because that word belongs to married couples. So we call it our special day. It hardly feels like we have been dating for that long. It isn't that long, but at the same time, I look back and remember all that we have done together and how much we've learned since we first declared that we liked each other, and it feels like I've always known him. He's taking me on a secret date tomorrow... He won't tell me yet what I need to wear because I am so deft at figuring out his secrets. He has learned not to divulge any hints, because I will guess and ruin the suprise. Oh well... So I am excited for a fun evening enjoying the time with my boyfriend.

Freshman year goofballs... Spring Break when we first started to really like each other.


Oh, getting a little more serious. Here we are with twinkles in our eyes for each other near the end of Freshman year very close to when we started dating.
An ice-skating excursion during our Sophomore Year. I especially like Austin's facial expression... I think he kinda likes me too.
Easter Break #2 for us at my house in Ohio... This night we had a special 1 year celebration... Our eyes are still twinkly.
There's nothing like summertime. It's hard to spend those warm, homeworkless days without the one you care so much about... Thankfully, Austin and I got to see each other quite a bit last summer. Here we were watching fireworks on the Fourth of July with my fam. What fun memories.

Fall Break of our Junior Year, we went to Iowa to visit Andrew and Melanie and little Samuel, and a very ripe apple orchard... Yum.

Austin and his team won the intramural football finals... I occasionally made it out to watch them play in the cold.
Still Goofballs on Christmas Break... It's funny, this year at school, we haven't spent a break apart. I am glad he hasn't gotten tired of my company.
Dressed up for his suite's party. He sure does look good in that suit.

It has been a great two years!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Happy "special day" to you two! I can't wait to hear about the date. These Rampey men and their surprise dates ... makes life exciting, doesn't it?