Thursday, February 22, 2007

new discoveries

Do people ever suprise you with their orignality? I was suprised today by Austin's creative solution to my time dilemna. He sayed, "Let's plan!" and then told me a great idea on how to get started and stay going on my homework tonight. It was very original, and I think he is very smart. Then he came over unannounced and showed me his new Valentine's day slippers and cleanly shaven face. He's so funny and unpredictable sometimes. I often think I have him figured out, but then he does something new! Oh me.

1 comment:

MJUnderwood said...

I don't know this "Austin" fella very well, but I do know that any guy with Valentine's Day slippers sounds pretty fruity to me. I say dump the guy and cut your losses while your ahead.

Keep on Rockin'

Big Bro J

..........Obviously just messin', much love to me boy AustinTown