Monday, February 19, 2007

Muncie Gras

Don't plan on going to Muncie when they are celebrating Mardi Gras. Austin had planned a wonderful day for our Valentine's Day celebration, with a trip to a glass museum and then a beautiful art gallery. However both were closed! So we ended up riding the Magic School Bus and folding our way to fun with some origami (or however you spell it!) at another museum-y place.

Austin commented on how unfortunate it is that Mardi Gras is traditionally a catholic celebration... Interesting.

Anyway, I am learning about getting my hopes up, meaning not expecting everything to be a fairytale. My sweet Austin gave me some beautiful flowers and the new Jars of Clay CD.

Here's a picture of the bargain dress I found...


I can't wait to wear this!

3 comments:

GRG said...

What a fun evening. Grammy says make the most of all opportunities...enjoy!

MJUnderwood said...

It's a beaut! I can't wait to wear the dress either!

Keep on, keeping on...

MJUnderwood said...

American Idoly, Idol, Idol. Who is going to win?