Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, SNOW!!!!!

Indiana has been pounded with icy windy snow, enough to cancel my clinicals and all university classes today. There is even a possibility that classes could be cancelled tomorrow! This hasn't happened here since 1978.


I haven't done much today but sit inside staying warm, although all of us girls in my apartment ate a fine breakfast of pancakes, hashbrowns, and bacon this morning. I feel like I am hibernating with all the carbs I've eaten today, especially since I have not ventured out today.









3 comments:

Heather A. said...

I love the pics, Elise! And...there's no school tomorrow either!! Enjoy...
:) Heather

MJUnderwood said...

I love the "mask" look...you guys should wear them everyday to classes.

Can't wait to see you and go skiing!

Glen said...

NO WAY! I can't believe that a college would cancel classes for two days! You guys should dig through the snow drifts to go to class! That's what we used to do...walk to class barefoot in the snow up hill both ways. Have a fun day. You deserve it. I really like the blog...great idea. Love, Dad