Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm goin pro...

Snow, not here in Indiana, but definately at Peek n Peak NY, where I made my skiing debut. My training in third grade on the bunny hills of Ohio prepared me for my incredible display of skills on the slopes in New York. I didn't fall... well, only a couple of times.


This is where we stayed, for free! My FAMILY has this huge lodge near the ski resort. It was great, and convenient. I think I might go back sometime when it is filled with the thirty people it was built for. It really holds about that much. You should see the dining room table!

All geared up and ready to swish down those green and BLUE slopes (I was kinda proud of myself, actually.)



It's no joke that Austin and I skied that day for a whoppin 15 bucks. We found skis, boots, and poles that fit! at the lodge... And some angel pawned off his extra lift tickets to us at less than half price of the Spring season price!




Mich and Jeremy relaxing on the lift. And below, yes we were actually there. That's me with those fine (and borrowed) goggles that gave me a superbly buggy look, but kept my eyes from watering as I sped down the slope and unstoppable velocity:)








No comments: