Friday, July 18, 2008

This Weekend

Today... in just a few moments, I get to see my beloved. I must make some gag with my sappyness, but it's been a month or so since we've seen each other, and I am SO excited! Austin and his parents drove through the night to get here with enough time so Austin and I could go to the courthouse to get our marriage license before it closes! Wow, only 2 weeks to go, and I am Mrs. Rampey.

Well, I have a huge list of things to do while he's here, like give him a haircut, pick out gifts, look for a mattress... fun, fun, fun. Hopefully, I won't wear him out too badly.

Now I just wait for he and his family to pull into the driveway!

1 comment:

Kellee Flatt said...

Yay! That can be a very exciting time! Since Jeremy was in the army, we were separate a lot. I remember those days... the excitement all too well. Enjoy these moments... and savor each and every one!

Congrats!