Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog

So yesterday, I have been dabbling in the blog world for one whole year! It's certainly crazy that a year ago, I was enjoying two snow days. Lately, it's been sunny and snowy here. Pretty nice break from grey weather. I can feel my seratonin levels rising.

Well... It is also Valentine's Day, and I must brag, if you will allow me to. This morning I was awakened by a phone call from my betrothed, summoning me to a suprise in the lobby before I headed out for clinicals at the on-campus health center. He had set out for me a beautiful arrangement of "fire and ice" roses, freshly brewed Starbuck's coffee, and was preparing to make me cornmeal pancakes with black raspberry and peach preserves for the top! What a good Valentine's Day wake up call. Plus!!! he woke up at 6:45, showered, got dressed, and didn't even have to go to class until 9:25. I sure love him.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow. I'm impressed. I love my brother, but I didn't know he had that in him. I'm glad you had a nice day!

Totallyscrappy said...

Now, that is sweet!
(I linked over from Aubrey's blog)