Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Once again...

Papercuts. Those are the battlescars of a file clerk. Once again I trudge into the file room at dad's office to make a little dough for next semester's books, gasoline, and the like. I find myself sneezing more, yearning for chapstick and hand lotion, and guzzling more water. The exciting job for today was re-ordering and numbering by hand 359 pages of medical records. Glorious!

In other news, Christmas was a success! We (Mom, Dad, Mich, Jeremy, and me) had fun cooking, opening presents, eating, playing Settlers (which I won by the way) and Sequence, and dancing our lives away on a borrowed DDR game. I especially loved watching my dad get into the moves. Maybe Michelle will post pictures.

Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to pick up my wedding gown-YIKES! I'm going to be a bride! I'm taking the day off, because Dad is not going to the office downtown, and because Austin is coming back Friday night, I will not have had one day with my mom to myself. It will be a great giggling time. Too bad Michelle has to work :(

No comments: